Tuesday 8 March 2016

My Husband Stole My Certificate so I Wont Get a Job. What Should I Do?

I’m a graduate of marketing, worked in the bank before I got married. My credentials developed wings and flew from my house for 3 yrs now. Every attempt to get a job, my husband turned it down.

He pleaded with me to work for him as his marketing manager and I agreed. Along the way, I got a very big proposal that required his approval as my director but he stylishly turned it down. Fast forward to today, I’m at home with no job, no money and no certificate.
Two days ago, I went to his office to pick up something. An elderly man who is his neighbour confronted me. He asked what I came there to do and I told him. He said that I should not waste my time coming to work cause my husband has vowed never to pay me as he doesn’t want me to grow more than him, financially.
When I asked my husband, he could not deny it. He has been quiet since then. I have also asked him if he knows where my credentials are but he said he doesn’t know. I’m so helpless now. Where do I start from? Should I start by writing another SSCE and JAMB examinations. Do I have to go back to school? I never knew my husband could be this wicked. I am going crazy.




Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out