Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blog Reader Dr. Michael Lists Requirements For Girls Struggling to Be His WIfe (Photo)

Hello Laila,

Good morning. Happy to write you again. I pray that you and your funny crew grow from strength to strength.

Now on the issue I have, I made an interesting SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT post on Facebook wall and people have been commenting, some say it's funny, some say it's crazy, some say it's impossible, very few are seeing one or two of the messages I am sending out through the post, many are confused about it. Please here's  the post;


SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Forms for entrance exams into group of ladies from among which one will be selected as wife for Dr. Michael C. Duru is available. Qualifications for purchase of form are;


1. You must be beautiful, (African beauty and above 5.6ft tall).

2. You must be a true born again not "church goer" Christian.

3. You must be a masters or doctorate degree holder ( Bsc or its equivalent may be considered depending on the area of discipline and must have graduated with a CGPA of 4.50-5.00 from a reputable University)

4. You must come from a godly (not religious ) home.

5. Your father must own a house in the United States of America or at least own a registered plot of land with buildings in Asokoro District Area of Nigeria's federal capital territory ( Proofs must be presented and lawyers and real estate managers will authenticate the proofs)

5. You must have leadership qualities

6. You must be a true believer of the African and "Old time religion" Christian standards and practice of marriage and be ready to deligently practice it. (If you do not know what I mean then your disqualification has already started).

***Forms are available at designated banks at a non refundable and easily affordable fee of N2,000,000 (two million naira only).

Thank you.

NOTE: If you are a woman and you do not meet any of the above stated qualities, please stop sending me any naughty Facebook inbox messages and also asking who is the woman in my life!. Rubbish!

Mtchewwww!


********************************************************************

Them girls don too disturb me for Facebook inbox always sending naughty and sensual messages and querying about my relationship life and other things, raising the sensual temptation and putting me on marriage pressure, so I thought I could in this funny way warn them off my inbox..lol.

But on a serious note, I am single and if any of your blog readers and commenters meet the qualifications the form is available.. Lol   *winks*



Hahahaha
This Dr. Michael is a clown.. Girls, He is available and not as picky as he sounds. You can alert him if you like him in the comment section and he will contact you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out