Sunday 10 April 2016

Stunning Lailan shows off what she wore to church today + Pascal's sweet message to mum

Guys, check out what my lovely reader, Onyinye wore to church today.. Her mail below:
Happy Sunday Laila/Lailans.. Am Onyinye, based in Abuja.. The name of my church is JHCC.. The Pastor talked about prophecy and how to differentiate a true prophecy and a false prophecy....
This is what I wore to church today.

More pics after the cut




PASCHAL MacDon sent in a sweet Mothers' Day message for his mum:


Happy Sunday Aunty Laila and TILB family. A little poem for my mother on this mothering Sunday. Please, I would love it if published.
MAMA...
Everyday, I wake and sleep remembering the day a security man pushed you away from an office, in rejection and dejection, because you wanted some more for your children who didn't deserve any more than the gift of you!!!That day, I couldn't look at your eyes for fears of seeing your fight with tears.
It was my first time in such a condition and I wished I made a preparation in anticipation of the awkward situation.
I thought I was a man, but there I was and stood, looking at the one who mocked and pushed she whom I loved and cherished. Mama, I have not forgotten, lest I be faulting. You committed no crime, not because you are mine, but because you didn't commit a crime.
Or Yes!!! You did commit a crime. In your plight, with humility and persistence, you sought a favour, for our rights, to prove that you are not negligent. So, I can't blame him much, I blame you mama, much. If only you were comfortable with just surviving, you wouldn't leave your table of small slices in search of staples of big sizes.
He knew I wouldn't fight back, but everyday I raise my back to remember that day, and to prepare the way to pay him back. Not with clubs and mocks, but negativity must pave way for positivity, I will pay back with bags, rides and smiles.
Mama, the world has been cruel, so many duels, yet you choose to stay, an assurance that our fuel remains. For these and so many, God bless you many, you are so many in one.My treasure, my treasure, your days of pleasure are just over there; it will be without measure.
what else???
That HE, who resideth above should bless my moans. HE, please bless my mother for me. She is the best for me!!!
MAMA...
So, what do you think of Onyi & Paschal's outfit/poem? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out