Monday 11 April 2016

HOT SEAT MONDAYS !!!

TILB: Hello Rose. Welcome to the hottest seat on social media
Rosemary: thank you

TILB: Who is Rosemary Chidi?
Rosemary: Ok, my name is Rosemary Chidi. I am from Delta State. Born, breed and schooled in Kogi State. I'm first in a family of 5. Rosemary is the quiet type. i dont talk too much

TILB:
Whats your native name
Rosemary: (Laughs) Awele


TILB: I actually love that name Awele, what does it mean?
Rosemary: (laughs) Thank you. It means luck

TILB: Where did Rosemary worship last Sunday
Rosemary: I was born Catholic But i worshiped at Redeemed Last Sunday

TILB: Where are you based?
Rosemary: Asaba

TILB: I was at Asaba Last month
Rosemary: Wow, I would have loved to see you ooo.

TILB: Really? Why?
Rosemary: (Laughs) I dont know ooo seriously (Laughs) Maybe when I see you, I will realize why I want to see you. (giggles)

TILB: Ok, I am at Abuja now, I will definitely come see you soon. There is something about the name Awele that makes me feel like mingling
Rosemary: (laughs) Ok
.TILB: Academic qualifications
Rosemary: I have a BA in English and Literary Studies from Kogi State University

TILB: Are you working yet
Rosemary: Not yet, I am still hustling to fix myself somewhere

TILB: What will you bring to the table assuming a TILB boss employs you
Rosemary: I will bring articulated and calculated growth to the firm because I am naturally very productive even without supervision. I am also a motivator, when the chips and morale is down, I can conjure motivation from the blues

TILB: What do you enjoy doing?
Rosemary: I am a writer and I run a blog on the side

TILB: Relationship status
Rosemary: (in a very loud voice) Rosemary is very single

TILB: (Laughs uncontrollably)
Rosemary: (Laughs) Why are you laughing so hard?

TILB: I should be asking you why you added Very to your singleness? Are you sure you are not trying to deny somebody on air?
Rosemary: (Laughs) no, I am single.  I am not denying anybody oooo But i dont want to rush into any relationship again because of the horrible experience I had with my ex. I am just taking my time

TILB: relationships breakers
Rosemary: When a guy cheats and lies ontop

TILB: A school of though opines that men are biologically and psychologically incapable of faithfulness. Do you agree?
Rosemary: With what I am seeing, I agree oooo.

TILB: A guy can actually love you and still cheat
Rosemary: Yeah, I know but that's not fair
.


TILB: A lady once told me that Faithful men are actually boring so brace yourself because I dont intend to bore you when I enter Asaba for holy communion
Rosemary: (Laughs) So you mean no Lailan has cured your singleness? Joy monica, Anwuli and the rest?

TILB: I am the interviewer ooo, Haba, dont put me on the hot seat yet, Nawooooo
Rosemary: (haha) Dont worry, I will tell Laila to put you on the hot seat one-day, Your own don too much

TILB: Embarrasing Moments
Rosemary: That was around 2010, I was playing around the compound with my kid sister, We somehow ran out of the compound and saw one man who we use to call honourable, The man was trying to ask why we were playing around and you know the normal greeting things, Everything was ok until a car pulled up and it was my Dad. I look at my left and right and my sister and my cousin has disappeared. It was like a nightmare. I didnt know they heard his car horn and fled back into the compound. The next thing I heard was "AWELE, WHO IS THIS OLD MAN THAT YOU ARE STANDING WITH" IS THIS WHAT YOU NOW DO?" and people were many there, I felt like disappearing. HE shouted again and up-til date, I dont know the type of breeze that blew me back into the compound. I never saw it coming. He came in and was reporting me to my mum, That he caught me with one old man, That I prefer old men now. it was shocking. My mum started asking me which old man and that was when I told her that it was honourable oo .. It was really embarrassing
.TILB: Most heartbreaking moment
Rosemary: Arhhhh. You want me to start crying now?

TILB: Its the hot seat remember, it is not supposed to be like a date
Rosemary: ok, that's was in school, There was this guy, that I loved like mad, He was my all then until he started misbehaving. Today its tope, tomorrow its kemi, next week it cynthia. Worse is that he told me that he loves me that even if he cheats, That he loves me and that was all that mattered. The thing continued until my NYSC days, He came to kwara where I was serving to see me. And the next thing was that an SMS came to my phone and it was one of his girl friends, She was telling me to leave her man alone, that he has taken her to his parents blah blah blah, I was shocked to know that she even had my number and knew he was with me. I showed him the SMS and she was like Arh, that girl, that he is over with her and that he has nothing with her anymore. I didnt even reply the sms. The next thing was that 3 hours later, The same girl started sending me screen grabbed messages from the same guy. The guy was telling her not to worry that he was just passing Kwara state, That it wasnt a relationship visit, that she shouldnt worry. That was the last I could take. I was heart broken and I broke up witth him and threw him out. He begged and begged that he has no where to go but I was done

TILB: Wow, Some men are animals, Dont worry, I am not like that.
Rosemary: (Laughs) ok ooooo

TILB: Ideal man
Rosemary: He must be God fearing First. He must be gentle ooo(laughs) I have always ended up with all those other guys, You know those ones with swag but they are bad news so i am not into bad guys any more, I want a laid back guy now.

TILB
: Money/love/good looks
Rosemary: Love but the other two are important

TILB: Biggest love sacrifice
Rosemary: Erhmmmmm ok I remember, I lied to my parents that I had to go to school when I had graduated to collect one ID card like that  but I actually wanted to go see that my ex because he came to Kogi then and was begging me to come that he was sick that if i didnt come, he will die so I lied. Thats the worst I have done although I later confessed to my mum and apologised

TILB: Can you attend the wedding of this ex tomorrow if you are invited
Rosemary: Never

TILB: So you still love him
Rosemary: Kind of

TILB: Rose, Even though I love Queeneth, I am beginning to love you too
Rosemary: (giggles) why?

TILB: You are very frank and its very rare these days. I really would like to wean you from that stupid guy who didnt know your worth
Rosemary: (laugs) ok oooo. Thanks,  I will be waiting
.TILB: Hobbies
Rosemary: Listening to music

TILB: Favourite Naija Singer
Rosemary: Asa

TILB: Favourite foreign singer
Rosemary: Trey Songs





TILB: What do you ladies even see in that guy sef (sighs)
Rosemary: hahahahaha, Jealousy go kill you

TILB: Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Rosemary:
I will be married. I want to have 2 kids, my own house, My own Ferrari and a good business


TILB:
why Lailasblog
Rosemary: Lailasblog is home for me. Its like my little social media family

TILB: You are one of the most consistent commenters, what drives you
Rosemary: I am not active on other blogs commentwise though I read them but Lailasblog is home to home and I can only use my MB where I am appreciated

TILB: I am planing to cook up a whatsapp group chat for TIlB readers, would you like to be added
Rosemary: Of course, I would love that very much

TILB: Any blog crush?
Rosemary: None    ok you
.TILB: Any lailan you admire
Rosemary: Bonita Bislam

TILB: The same Bonita that I am planning to upload and sell at jumia?
Rosemary: hahaha, abeg leave her for me, I love her



TILB: Why do you admire her?
Rosemary: From her comment, you can see a very rich intellect. I admire her free spirit and would like to meet her someday

TILB: Whats different about Laila
Rosemary: There is no blogger who does it better than Laila, forget the hype and controversies that other use in staying relevant. Laila is effortlessly loveable yet she call her reader, celebrates them, replies comments. I just love her.

TILB: Last word for Lailans
Rosemary: I love all Lailans and I pray we all stick together and then interact more on the comment section



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out