Monday 4 April 2016

Hot Seat Monday!!

Beautiful Lailans, you don't have to panic.The guys are not on strike, they're just taking time to get some six packs at the gym for you single ladies.The next handsome guy on the hot seat is an ardent and sincere reader on the blog who has been with the family through thick and thin.



Dear Lailans,It is with great pleasure that I introduce this very handsome guy, funny ladies man...Breeze, a.k.a Oko- omoge of Lailasblog...Enjoy.
 

TILB : Welcome to "Hot Seat " Monday on Laila's blog...

 BREEZE : Na real hot seat o...I go need wear pampers...hehehe..

TILB : You are a very popular name on Laila's blog and we are sure many of our readers would like to know the real you. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

 BREEZE:: My name is Oluwatobiloba Olalekan Victor. I'm from Osun state.. I'm the first kid of my parents and I've got two other cute sisters.
 
TILB : What did you study in college and what year did you graduate?

 BREEZE: I did my OND in science laboratory Technology at federal Polytechnic Offa kwara state before I proceeded to Yabatech for my HND...finished 2014..

TILB : Can you tell us where you were born, state and country?

BREEZE: well, My mum told me she gave birth to me in a hospital, somewhere around Ilesha, Osun state Nigeria...

TILB :What do you do for a living?
 
BREEZE...I work with Easyexpress, a company that is into buying and selling of gadgets...phones, electronics, name it, any kind of gadget. The head office is in Ilorin, I head the Logistics department here in Lagos state.....

TILB : As a microbiologist,how do you feel working outside your field?
 
BREEZE: I used to work with a laboratory right after I was done with school.. I worked there for 2 years and I felt I wasn't really growing, its a big Laboratory and they limit me to some aspect of the work.. They won't allow me to run some test..and there was no chance for me to learn...I think the director then, got this mindset of Polytechnic graduates are not better than universities graduates....so I had to take a bow, I wasn't learning, I wasn't growing, so it wasn't a good place for me.... Where I am today, I know God got a plan and I'm just gonna let him execute that plan very well, aint gonna sabotage him...
TILB : If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?

BREEZE: probably Krypton or OmG!..I love pluto....oh wait, you mean this world?I LOVE PARIS...as I dey see am for movie, na nice place e go be....
 
TILB : What exracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school?
 
BREEZE: I love football, they called me young podolski then...don't make me face you and ur goal keeper...seriously, you won't survive my shot....
 
TILB : How do you come about the name Breeze?
 
BREEZE: ok,I'll tell you a secret.I'am an introvert and dn't talk much .Have got this I no send you semi cute innocent face...so my course mate then do not really understand my movement.They usually don't have an idea how i come in and out of the class for lectures.So Somebody came up with "coolKid"...and later a friend came up with BREEZE....naso I turn breeze till today.

 TILB : If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it?

 BREEZE: That's a big money right there, I will first call my Aboki to change am to Naira, you know how much that's gonna be...then I got this wild dreams...BREEZE Memorial Hospital, BREEZE Hotels..BREEZE & Chill Lounge/carWash( that is on motion already)....BREEZE Charity Home, I heard schools is making a whole lotta money now.So,BREEZE Model school won't be such a bad Idea too...lemme just hold it there...make dem no con thief my inherited 1 million benjamin.

 TILB : If Laila's blog is to arrange that you meet with Kimberly on behalf of other Lailans, what in Kimberly's world would you love to explore?

 BREEZE:..Kimberly??..you mean that lady that has been trapped in the desert by TILB Staff 2?...and using derrick as her substitute shaving stick?



 TILB : If you say so. Can you give an answer please?

 BREEZE:..well...dear Kimberly darling, meeting you on behalf of Lailans would really be a cool experience because I would love to make ed-Dreams proud by exploring your boobs...or sorry..your world.It's gonna be fun with you though because you such a nice person.

 TILB : Do you believe it is vital to everyday life to know what is happening in the world around you?

 BREEZE: yea, you can't just be living like you are not living...You live to live!...even the dead mummies wants to know what's going on around them.....so yes, it is vital.

 TILB : What is your take on Linda Ikeji and Ayo Balogun's ( wizkid )social media drama?

 BREEZE:..well, I'm no fan of social media drama, infact, I'm no fan of any unnecessary drama sef.. I believe they  are both grown ups and since they've decided to wash their linen outside,..wat are we supposed to do?na to help dem sun dry am nau.Wizkid is big, Linda is big too and if we don't av this kinda drama once in a while, I tink the blogosphere won't be fun.I'm enjoying the whole thing..

 TILB: Are you spiritual or religious in any way? If so, how?

 BREEZE: well..I'm a hybrid of both..a bit spiritual, a bit religious....oh wait, can I even answer that? well, I'm a christian.I do believe in God.There are somethings in the world of christianity that I chose not to really embedded myself in. Spiritually inclined?...I think have got a gift of dream.Maybe God is tryner tell me I'm from Joseph descendants...hehehe.

 TILB: What is the nicest thing anybody has said, or you believe they would say about you?

 BREEZE: People do say almost the same thing about me...they say I got a big heart, a friend of mine told me one day that, if to say I be woman ni, he for don give me belle, I say look niggar, I'm not going to be a Trans for you...lolz...

 TILB : What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

 BREEZE:Oh my!..there will go with this question.I've really fasted 40 days and 40 night for this question not to come up.well, to answer ur question, I grew up in a family where you av to stand on your own at a very tender age..So it wasn't easy at all. when I was in secondary school, ( shout out to all Abela community students in the house)....My uniform then, the short got torn from the ass...I wasn't aware, maybe I was, maybe I wan use am as swag...Lolz.On this particular day, I woke up early, got to school early, I just made a new year resolution that I will never go late to assembly ground again.. So I got to the assembly, I was forming fine boy no pimples, I just noticed people were looking at me and laughing...I just ignored, I thought they were laughing about my hair cut, Na SKONDO I dey barb dat time, I go still remove my eyebrow sef.So I was just there, singing, praising God, then I felt a sting right inside my boxers...Behold when I looked back, this particular teacher, Mr dauda, was using cain to separate my short wey don tear in the whole assembly..The whole students just busted to laughter..oh boy!..shame catch me, I wan cry, cry no come...I just boned my face like person wey smell Bonita fart....that day was very embarrasing....but well, I went on to win the best student in economics that session and this same Mr Dauda present me the award....

 TILB : Smiles. .Bonita's fart? I won't say anything to that. Congrats as the best student back then and how does that make you feel?

 BREEZE: That wasn't the first time..earlier before that, I won second place  in English language ..that was before they invent pidgin english o...but the feeling was spiritual..lolz..

TILB : What advise would you give to Lailans whom have been attacked by some Anonymous with unfair comments?

 BREEZE: well, maybe these Lailans should try and adapt" BREEZYLAILAN'S nature..." Don't take everything too serious" life is too short not to be silly for once!..I do my sillies here on the blog..I come to the blog, read post, drop comments, read funny comments, like for example, Willys comment always got me even though I don't understand what she's always saying.  Queeneth London is not too harsh or tribalistic as some of us take her to be on the blog..so if a person like willy or queeneth come after me and yab the living day outta me, na laugh I go still dey laugh reply them...And to all the anonymous, whose job is to look for someone to yab, y'all should take a chilled pill abeg, no be only una diz CHANGE dey affect.

 TILB : Laila is very good with pranks and she is brilliant at doing that.When she contacted you, did you fall for her prank?

 BREEZE: Sisi Laila is something else...she was like "Breezey Breezey, is this wat you promised me? I no hear from you nau"..I was like " my own don done!, Rukayat don finally knw my number"...Lolz..Sisi Laila is awesome, she's good at wat she does and..I believe the sky is just a stepping stone for her...

 TILB :Can you describe this following lailans in one word. ..SouthEastern, team laila, Elizabeth, kclub, Austin and Carina jacobs?

 BREEZE: SouthEastern (Baba Tuale!..Generous).                                     TEAM LAILA( One word can't describe Her).                                               Elizabeth;..(Freak).                                      Kclub:...( Coded tunes).                               Austin...( Efico!).                                        Carina, sorry bae, I know you awesome but...I've not really been following any carina...but you awesome.

 TILB : Thank you so much Mr Oluwatobiloba Olalekan Victor (a.k.a Breeze) for agreeing to do this interview.Its a great privilege knowing you.
 
 BREEZE : Anytime please.

 Fellow lailans, that was breeze and hw just spilled it all.For further questions, you can drop them on the comment section and we are sure our guest would be more than willing to reply you all.

 Next week Monday, one of you gets to be on the hot seat. Who could that be? Until then, always remember that every lailan is a celebrity.
 
See y'all next week. ..Muah! !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out