Wednesday 9 March 2016

Photos: Pics:VIO Official Allegedly Attacks Man For Taking Photo Of Him Fighting Road User



Mr. Abu, pictured above claims he was attacked by a VIO official for trying to capture a fight between one of the officers and a road user.

Abu alleged the official struck him on the nose and mouth after he refused to allow him seize his camera.



He wrote; 
 

I was trying to capture a video of a man fighting with a VIO staff and one of the VIO staff saw me from afar and crossed over to the other side where I was standing. He attempted to seize the phone and I refused, in the process of resisting him from dragging my phone. I got two blows on my mouth and nose.
Then I started bleeding...
 

Not because am physically weak and can not fight but my profession does not permit me to so do.
 

Am taking recourse to the law and I hope to find justice, and most importantly, to deter them from further harassing innocent citizens."







Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out