Wednesday 9 March 2016

Lailans Lady G, Barong Nku, Olaitan, Rachel, Victor & Joy Share their Throwback Pictures

Check out our fab readers throwing back at us their memories.

Pretty Lady G is up first:

Hi Laila,

My name is Gabrielle Anaduaka, I comment as Lady G. (hi Lailans!) I have a bachelor's degree in psychology and now I'm studying to go to pharmacy school. I also have a blog http://ift.tt/1Nujbu3. This is a photo of little lady G when she was about 1 year old, and this is Lady G now, grown up and in her 20s!
 Greater heights and more blessings are yet to come for me! 
Divalicious Barong Nku:


Here's my TBT, Laila..lol. I can't remember the year of the 1st picture but the 2nd was in January.


Lailan Olakitan Abiodun Emmanuel (Throwback Pix):
Hi Laila, this is yours truly, Lailan Olaitan Abiodun Emmanuel.


Lailan Rachel:

  • OBAFEMI:

# Throw back from..... Vheektor, Laila. This was me back then in primary school receiving a gift from my headmistress, and that is a recent pic.... PLEASE POST!!!



  • JOY MONICA ARSENAL.

I am joy Monica Arsenal and here is my throw back picture, Lailans.
This is me at age 5. I was in Kaduna state then. wow!

How time flies this is me today. I am shining from glory to glory.





Who wants to be featured next? Send your photos to me now with a lil story/explanation about the pictures. Send them LailasBlog@gmail.com. I'm waiting.....

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out