Tuesday 9 February 2016

What Type of Soup is This? (Strange Photo)

Hello Lailans, Abeg help me analyze this. I have been tripping and toasting this babe on facebook since last year. She is Schooling in Alberta, Canada. She came home few days ago and we are yet to hook up as she is still in Lagos and would be coming down to Enugu by weekend. Just this after noon she uploaded the attached photo on face book and wrote "Lunch is Ready".

.

Fear don catch me and my morale is down because people has been roasting her dry. I even intervened to defend her . She has taken down the photo but honestly, I have been looking at this photo of the food since then and honestly, I am confused. The soup looks like tomato soup or sauce or just meat water. Please is their any intercontinental soup that looks like this cos I dont know what is going on.

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out