Monday 8 February 2016

Hot Seat Monday!

It's another Monday and we hope you all  a lovely weekend? It is time to meet another beautiful Lailan, and  who do we have on the hotseat today? 



It's a lady who is crazy for all things RED, especially Arsenal! Take a seat and enjoy the interview



TILB:  I love your blog name, is that your real name‎?
LAILAN: Thanks dear. No its not.  My real names are Joy Monica  Ewuruje


TILB:  So can u tell us the brain behind the name 'Arsenal'?
LAILAN: ‎My love for arsenal fc no be moi moi.
                 I love football and most especially arsenal



TILB: ‎.Wow!...you are such a die hard fan unlike me i'm an ashawo fan but                                                   I like Man U more
L‎AILAN:  Lolz!  Pls dont be you can join arsenal we sure gonna teach you how to be faithful because arsenal fans are very much faithful to the core.
Despite all the heartbreaks and disappointments we still remain faithful.


TILB: ‎ i'll think about it...Tell us about you
LAILAN: Like i said earlier i am joy Monica Ewuruje. Aka arsenal.
I am from delta state.
I am a student ‎  studying mass communication at the institute of management and technology, Enugu. I am based in Lagos
Thank you

TILB: Cool...what do you do at your spare time?
LAILAN:    ‎i love watching football, i read alot too, i surf the internet most especially lailas blog.



TILB:  ‎Like seriously? Should I say u are weird or unique?lotta girls will never sit their ass to watch football because we don't find it amusing. I don't envy you o
LAILAN: Crazy i must say.
Sometimes i go the viewing centres to watch arsenal match all alone and the guys will all be staring at me like are you ok? Sometimes they get attracted to me because of my love for football


TILB: ‎So tell us when u join the blog and what u love about the blog
LAILAN: ‎ I joined the blog 2013 and ever since then iam glued there is no day i don't open lailas blog though, i don't comment on all the posts.

TILB: ‎That's been a long while...u should be crowned the queen of Laila's blog
LAILAN: Lolz...‎The queen of lailas blog should be awuli oputa I admire her consistency

TILB: ‎So tell us about your aspiration(s) and what motivates you in life
LAILAN: ‎ My aspirations are much though but let me summarise them.
 I will love to be renowned and respected broadcasters like the likes of CNN Christiana amanpour,Charles anazodo of super sports Cordelia okpei of metrofm.‎
‎Success motivates me. Everyone identifies with success you know.
In this life nobody wishes to be identified with a failure. So when I see and read of successful people especially those that came from poor backgrounds I   become motivated that I too I can make it in this life and be identified.



TILB: ‎Impressive!...Is our beautiful Joy arsenal single, searching, dating or married?
LAILAN: ‎Joy Monica arsenal is not searching😄


TILB: ‎ Choi! another heartbreaking news for dem men#lol
LAILAN:  ‎I'm sorry guys 😂


TILB: ‎So if you were a guy which lady would you date on d blog?
‎LAILAN:      Hmmmmmm!!! I will definitely go for.....................


TILB: waiting...
LAILAN: ‎ This is really a hot seat...OK I will go for ...
Abeg! Lipsealed. All the ladies in the house are cool.

TILB: ‎ Imagine if you were truly a guy you go love all dem babes o!(respect to all the faithful and loyal men)
LAILAN: Lolz... honestly all Lailan ladies are very cool

TILB: ‎Following the socio-economic situation, what do u think Change should change?
LAILAN: ‎It is really sad I must say the current economic situation is really biting hard on everyone most especially we students.Spending lavishly and extravant lifestyles of people both politician, businessmen and every individual has to change


TILB: ‎What is Joy's weakness?(food or anything)just like Falz will say his weakness is dodo and gizzard, so what's yours?
LAILAN:  ‎Emmmmmmm my weakness in terms of food is starch (delta food) others are perfumes and lipstick.


TILB: Oh my! I love you already!...I'm into perfumes too.
And ‎It's your time to shout out to your friends on the blog
LAILAN: ‎Let me start  with my arsenal disciples namely peter cech, kieran Gibbs,Gabriel,Laurent koscielny,Mikel arteta, jack wilshere,chamberlain,Ramsey Aron,cazorla,flamini,oliver giroud,Alexis,and my love mesut ozil....Ehen! Lailians I love you all shoutout to bonita,south eastern,Esther imaku,nono,ogechi,derrick,flacko,joy,veecee,Elizabeth,and not forgetting awuli oputa...Abeg if your name is missing pls forgive me because I dey hot seat

TILB: ‎Finally, one word for the Lailans  to start the week from you please
LAILAN: Aspire for greatness!
 
TILB: ‎ Thanks for the audience...you are such a lovable person no wonder everyone is crushing on you...#side eyes
LAILAN: I'm honoured too.

So there you have it folks. If you have any further questions for this beautiful Arsenal fanatic, feel free to drop them in the comment section

Remember, every Lailan is a celebrity, so you could be next on the hot seat! Have a lovely week, folks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out