Tuesday 9 February 2016

Blog Reader Sola Defends Lawyer Who Murdered Husband (Strong Language)


Hello Lailans, I never criticized the lawyer girl that murdered her husband, and it earned me every imaginable negative name everywhere.
I am a strong believer of "kaka k'eku ma je s'ese things...." especially when you are dealing with treachery and outright back stabbing.
U think or believe I am a:
Psychopath?
Mean?
Wicked?
Witch, etc?
Read me slowly, "l don't care."

  .


I know a lady who is also a lawyer. She thought her husband had a medical situation, and in four freaking years, she lived pure to her vows. Did not look outside and bore the NO SEX situation as her bloody agbelebu, in support of this man.
A few days ago, she found out her husband had no medical issue, and had been enjoying unadulterated sex outside ever since. Did she cry??????? You can't ever imagine her pain.
Let me even assume her punani has a bad odour, and she's a log of wood, and is ugly etc...
Why, how couldn't this man have gotten drunk twice a month to just touch this woman???
On discovery of his humiliating and treacherous one, if she had vented her anger on him, stabbed the 'modafoka,' and I supported her, yeye ppl will come and tell me I'm a psychopath again abi?
Why didn't he just release her all of 4 years ago?
Why string her along in a non existing union?
I can bet it with my life, his mistress knows he's not touching his wife, some men are that useless. Would tell how insatiable they are with the mistress' bcos, "I don't even look at that one again" -refering to the wife?
Wives of many hubs whose kinis are functional sef are out there frolicking, collecting varied 'isan' plus their bona fide one.
This lady settled down to a life of no sex, forever, because she taught he had a problem...
Some men deserve to be murdered. Or struck down by thunder.
Thank God I'm not God.
Too bad if you think I'm crazy.

By Sola

See more of Sola Here And Here

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out