Tuesday 26 January 2016

Photos: Miraculous Survival Story Of Man Whose Car Fell From A Bridge



A man who lost his sister when his car fell from a bridge is still wondering how he survived and thanking God for his life.

The Jos-based victim had the accident on Jan, 19 and has been recovering in hospital.

The thankful man wrote this on Facebook today:

"Alhamdulillahi, all praise be to Allah, the beneficent most merciful. I wish to thank each and every one of you for your prayers, love, and support in my moment of grief, over the death of my elder sister Hajiya Rakiya Babanmairam and the accident that almost claimed my life on the 19th January 2016. I thank you all for your visits and phone calls."

See the badly damaged car the man came out from, and the bridge the vehicle fell from.






 Wow...thank God for him.


Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out