Sunday 24 January 2016

Lailans Kemi, Aal & Chidinma Show Off What They Wore to Church Today

Guys, check out what my people wore to church today! First up is Kemi, she is based in Lagos.
Hi Laila, My name is Kemi, I attended church at RCCG, Ajao estate. 


Today is Day 14, Sunday 24th January, 2016
THE COMMUNITY – Acts 2: 46, 47 
Father, grant us wisdom and strategy to minister/ be relevant to the community. Matt 5:16, Col 1:9-11
Lord, grant them receptive heart. Psalm 95:7-8, Acts 19:19-20
Father, grant us mighty signs and wonders.
Father, grant us power of the Spirit of God to preach the gospel in United Kingdom. 
I love the worship songs, I am always  moved to tears! Bless God!
Aal:


Hi Laila, the name of my church is Canaanland Christian Church of God
Location: Yenagoa
State: Bayelsa
What we were taught in church: The grace of the lord upon our life
What I love about my church:
  • 1 what I love the most is the presence of the lord in the church I feel real blessed each time I'm in church
  • 2. There is so much love in the church our relation is like one big family
  • 3. I love my pastor n his wife there are inspirational always gives us the best advice n listening ear
I love lots of things about my churh
Last but not least is Chidinma:
Happy Sunday, Laila!


So, what do you think of their outfits?

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out