Monday 25 January 2016

HOT SEAT MONDAY IS HERE AGAIN!!!

Hey Lailans, welcome to another beatiful week and another edition of the hot seat mondays. Today's HSM is special because our guest is celebrating her birthday today. She is beautiful, sexy, smart and also controversial... Ladies and gentlemen, I give you ELIZABETH NWANKWO !!!



  • TILB: Sweetie, it's good to have you on our seat today and a hearty happy birthday to you

LIZ: Thank you and I hope the seat won't be too hot?


  • TILB: Hahaha.. Don't worry dear, I'll play nice.. Just because it's your birthday.

So, it's your birthday today... How do you feel?

LIZ: Excited of course


  • TILB: Right... So let's say you have a cake before you, we sing you a 'happy birthday to you' song, and then you blow out the candles to make a wish, what would that wish be?

LIZ: #Smiles...to be a Billionaire before the year runs to an end and most importantly have a deep and positive impact on my environment and society @large... Moreso I wanna be HAPPY!
  • TILB: Wow !! That's quite a large wish... I pray it comes to pass dear
LIZ: Amen




  • TILB: So Liz, just like me, I'm sure other people would like to know more about you... Kindly indulge us

LIZ: Well I'm Elizabeth Nwankwo, i'm the first from a family of five, read Public Administration and graduated from the University of Nigera, Nsukka , i'm a lil complex, a God fearing person, m playful, I like meeting new people, making friends and a blessing to people who truly get to know me and understand the kind of person I am...and I could be naughty too#wink


  • TILB: "I'm a lil complex". How do you mean?

LIZ: People get to misunderstand me most times when I air my opinion...some say I'm blunt and harsh but I see it as being truthful


  • TILB: Good to know.. You also mentioned you could be naughty too.. Give us one or two examples of what you mean..lol

LIZ: Just to my boo PG18#wink



  • TILB: Hahaha Ok...what a lucky boo..lol.. So, tell us about your childhood, your fondest memories

LIZ: Growing in the Western part of Nigeria is been fun for me personally. Childhood was funny, the regular Nigerian one but one thing was certain wasn't the chicky girly I was then, Lol...but I'll say my fondest memory will always and forever be with my mum...The moments we share, her pain in raising me to the woman I am today! This is to all the Super Mum's out here: We LOVE YOU


  • TILB: Yes o.. Big shout out to them.. They're amazing.. You seem like a passionate person.. Could you tell us one thing you're passionate about?

LIZ: GOD, FAMILY and MY CAREER!


  • TILB: Nice.. So tell us what you do dear

LIZ: I'm a Fruit Consultant in a Food Consumption Firm...I'm also a renowned marketer that deals with the importation of fruits in large quantity. Personally I deal in designer perfumes, different collections of perfumes and sales of male briefs..
I love business like kilode... I'm an event planner too but I major with kids and birthday parties



  • TILB: Wow.. That's amazing and quite industrious, no wonder you wanna be a billionaire before the end of this year.. You must be a very busy person.. How do you combine all these responsibilities.. How do you even find time to relax?
LIZ: Won't say it's not stressful, I even get choked at times but I can't complain: it's just by His grace and favour...and I'm a badt like very crazy time manager#i work with time and I ain't relaxing till I'm 40!....i don't mind working my ass off now and enjoy later but I really do relax my nerves#i can flex for the world trust me.
  • TILB: Hmmm.. Super woman.. Your boo is indeed lucky.. So let's talk about Elizabeth as a Lailan.. You've been quite a popular and also sort of controversial figure here.. Wouldn't you agree?
LIZ: Controversial in what sense biko?

  • TILB: lol.. For example, we noticed that someone impersonated you for a long time on the blog... How did that make you feel

LIZ: Well, I was shocked and agitated@first...It got the best of me because it gave different impression of me on my fellow Lailans: some laughed, some offended...I guess the person just loved my personality and wished to be me which is apparently not possible#photocopy ain't easy!
To think about it, that's what makes Laila's blog different and dynamic,dramas makes the family fun @times#i miss d dramas tho#wide grin




  • TILB: There are a lot of interesting characters on this blog.. Which three would you say you admire a lot?

LIZ: Interesting characters u say?� (laughs)

  • TILB: Yes.. Interesting.. Hehehe

LIZ: Obinna,Presh Chinny and Willy Willy

  • TILB: Cool people... So, In one word, describe LailasBlog

LIZ: Awesome!


  • TILB: True that sister.. So, back to you.. What can you say is the most interesting thing life has taught you?

LIZ: Life has taught me plenty things at this crucial stage of my life...
1...You alone got to choose what matters and what doesn't, the meaning of everything in your life is the meaning you give to it
2. If you want to get to anywhere in life, attitude speaks for you and always try to be the real YOU.
3. Learn to be nice to people cuz u don't know where ur help will come from.
4. Struggle less cuz what will be will be
I could go on and on but in summary life goes on

  • TILB: Wow... You should add 'life coaching' to your resume dear.. For real

LIZ: Thanks (Smiles)


  • TILB: So, like we always ask, where do you see yourself in the next 5years?

LIZ: Accomplished... and of course married with kids and running lots lots of businesses. My target is to surpass Aliko Dangote before 2022 by God's grace Amen!


  • TILB: Amen !! It's been an honor chatting you up dear.. So any last word for Lailans?

LIZ: Always stick to what you do best and NEVER give up on your dreams...Never say Never!

  • TILB: Wise words... Happy birthday once more darling and thank you for your time

LIZ: Awww...thanks.. And you're welcome and thank you Laila.. God bless

There you have it guys, the birthday girl.. What an awesome and intelligent young lady.. Feel free to ask her more questions accompanied by your birthday wishes ofcourse... It's been another interesting episode of Hot Seat Monday.. Thank you so much Lizzy and thank you to everyone Lailan that have agreed to be interviewed.. Until HSM comes your way again, remember that you are all celebrities... One love


AND THIS IS FROM ME LAILA TO YOU, LIZ LOVE:

You amazed me back in 2015, the day you gave me a very special gift that made me realize you love me so much and really care about taking LailasBlog to the greatest height.

I was humbled and I want you to know I love you as much and my prayers for you everyday are that God will never leave your side. Your dreams will come true, love. I celebrate you today! You are wonderful!! Happy birthday, Elizabeth Nwankwo!!

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out