Monday 25 January 2016

Blog Reader WIth an Insecure Husband Need Help


I know every marriage should be based on trust and love, but have I committed a crime by not disclosing everything my ex and I did?
My husband and I have been having issues because he found out a few things about my ex and I from my old badoo acct who I abandoned after our wedding last year.
I told him I didn’t know him from Adam when my ex and I were dating so its not like I was cheating back then and stuff and whatever happened then should remain in the past; but he has been sulking since then. He wants body counts. like how many men I ever slept with, How many dicks I have sucked, How many gave me orgasm and weird stuff like that. Even while we were dating, he has been like that, sometimes he just gets moody and start telling me that marriage is about openness and communication but I dont understand this. I thought it would go away but once in a while, he gets in that mood and would become moody for days accusing me of not opening up to him and honestly I feel guilty watching him being so unhappy. I even fear that he may not be able to handle the information he is seeking because I know how jealous and possessive he is. As a matter of fact, my body count is above 20 and honestly, he cant handle the truth. Do i just lie to him?

I feel he is unnecessarily confronting me, and I want to know if a woman is obliged to tell her husband everything that happened with her ex. Must I spill every tiny detail?
Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out