Tuesday 19 January 2016

A Blog Reader Needs True Love Now

Good day Laila, how are you, work and family? I won't disclose my identity.
I'll be very happy if you can publish my story, am one of your silent readers I hardly comment so that's why you might not know me.

I met a guy in 2013 who I love so much because i've not experience love in a long while but towards the end of 2014 he said he's family said am too fat for him thou I know that was not the excuse but I left heartbroken since then i've been falling into wrong hands including a pastor all the guys  I met are always looking for a way to scam me b'cos of where I work  but God has always reveal their true identity.
I wish to fall in love again but how do I do that? How do I know he's a true lover? I lost my job towards the end of 2015 but am hoping God will open another way for me before I forgot am of age by march i'll be 35.
Please, I need constructive advice.

God bless you


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out