Wednesday 2 December 2015

Laila's Cupid: Are You Single? Mr Duziem Needs a TILB Wife

Good morning Mrs Laila.  Happy new month nd merry Xmas in advance to you and your family and to all the TILB readers. we shall all celebrate this season without worries. Amen!
  • My name is Duziem. I'm from Anambra state but work and base in awka. I am 30years old and a lecturer. Am tall and chubby, chocolate in complexion. I have a quest and hope to accomplish it soon . So I decided to use your platform to try my luck.  Am in search for a soulmate, a friend and a homely girl for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

Am a serious minded person that love going for what I want and I don't have issues trying new things. so please I need someone Tall, fair, pretty, homely intelligent and presentable. And most importantly MUST be AA.  Between ages of 22-28years.

You can reach me through my email address chukwuduziem@yahoo.com. If you think am what u want, plz don't hesitate to contact me. One more thing, its strictly for serious minded person that is ready to settle
down . thanks!!!

  • Laila why have you refused to do something about my plea.I am from Anambra State,24,Female and in need of a friend, a shoulder n a soul mate.Please do not ignore my mail this time.My pin is 2BD1D‎27D
 
 
Disclaimer: Participants in this venture must indulge at their own risk as Lailasblog.com is not liable for any discontent that may arise pursuant to this publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out