Friday 4 December 2015

Dr. Micheal Responds to Bonita And Crew Who Tore Him Apart

Dear Laila
Good morning. I must confess that I expected you to edit out the footnote on how girls are writing me via Facebook inbox, I directed it at you to crack you up a little. Nevertheless, I am grateful you put out the post on your blog and that your TILBstaff even defended me earlier in the comment section when your commenters let all hell lose on me..lol. Thank you very much my dear. So many people who know me who happened to stumble on the post and the comment section have been calling and writing me, asking that I should go defend myself there or add a rejoinder but I have chosen to rather beg you to help me clear the air on the post and calm frayed nerves. Though one may say I do not owe them any explanation but the things most of the commenters said to and about me paint a very ugly picture of me that it becomes imperative I clear the mud they plastered on my face for posterity sake. Please help me relay the following message to them as written below;


BONITA BISLAM Oh my Bonita, I like you, I enjoy reading your comments on Laila's blog, the passion in your comments (which sometimes make you appear somewhat arrogant and aggressive) and the vibrancy contained therein all entice me but you did me no good in the way you comment after comment viciously attacked and shredded me in pieces with your words over a mere joke. Even if am the worst guy on earth (which I am not), I do not deserve such a cynical and demeaning comments and vituperations from you. I strongly recommend you relax with things, see things from the fun side and learn how to tone your words a little with grace.




Wilhelmina Moses - Lol..please my dear I no be mkpee. To you my dear Yellow Diamond (smiles), I am not full of myself and I am quite sure that I will make a good and lovely husband. *winks*.
.


To the beautiful QUEENETH LONDON, GUESSMi, BARONG NKU, ADANNA FRANCIS, and CULTURE, ladies, come onnn.. The things you guys said about me are capable of shaking the pillars of heaven o!. Your boy is not one thing you guys said of him.

OGECHI JULIET, Lol.. Tufiakwa!!, I will not marry myself o, damn the qualities I listed, it will be great to marry a beauty like you.

OCHUKO BISAM, Hahaha..! "Cheaply tailored suit..razz", seriously?, now you see you are being funny like me. Thank you for your suggestion anyway.

AMAKA DANIELS and ELIZABETH NWANKWO, choi! You guys really finished me o!. Take am easy with your brother nah, Na joke I joke o!.. Lol.

OGBONNA ONYINYE and ANONYMOUS with 08057*****4, I site you girls. At, @datcuteorobo, space will not permit me to list to you the things you asked for. *winks*
.

ZOMBIE HUNTRESS, OBINNA AZUBUKO, LORD FLACKO (the man!), CARIMA JACOB, FAITH SAMUEL, ENCHANTED, ANONYMOUS, PAMELA OKORIE, JANET BLESSING, ONUOHA ELLA, OBIANUJU BABY, DERRICK CHIDUMEBI and CHRISTABEL, thank you all for having a free spirit to see what I wrote as a joke which it is. Shukrahn!

Finally, I am sorry if my post got you offended, I apologize if you misunderstood me. I forgive you of all the mean, unfair and monstrous words you fired at me and I am very grateful to those who saw the joke in it. My main purpose of written it was to use near serious issues to crack ribs and brighten the days of people.
Thank you and God bless

Yours
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out