Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blog Reader Jude Narrates His Interesting Experience inside a Commercial Bus

Hello Laila,

Something ugly but usual happened to me yesterday and I want to share with fellow BV's. I boarded a commercial luxury bus and before we could set off, a  man whom i thought was a pastor got up and started casting out demons.
After praying, he introduced his product. It is called miracle seed. It cures virtually every sickness. I got fed up with the deceit and decided to interject. "Oga there is no such thing as miracle seed", I told him. " Tell us what this seed is used for and stop lying to us ".
Everybody in the vehicle picked on me. " Why are you spoiling somebody's business?" "If you don't like what he is saying why don't you just keep quiet and mind your business?" "Envy, bad belle is a big problem". All for me for admonishing the " miracle seed " seller to at least tell his prospective buyers the truth? If only they knew what harm his lies would likely cause those who believe him. Ours is a society where an attempt to put things right means spoiling someone's business.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out