Tuesday 1 December 2015

60 Year Old Vicar Marries His Pregnant 19 Year Old Girlfriend With His Wife's Blessings




Most women would hit the roof if their beloved husband got his 19-year-old girlfriend pregnant.

But Belinda Miller told her husband Thom, a 60-year-old vicar, to go ahead and marry his mistress - with her blessing.


Thom Miller, a former mafia enforcer who found God in prison, is now building a massive home in their hometown of Mansfield, Ohio, with one wing for each wife.

Belinda, 44, and Reba, 19, claim to both be perfectly happy with a life of polygamy, but Reverend Miller stresses that he is the only person in their relationship allowed to have more than one partner.
.


The polygamist vicar will split his time between the pair.

He currently lives in a smaller home and has each of his wives spend three nights with him before the other one takes her turn.

Thom, a former mafia enforcer turned pastor, had talked about polygamy with his first wife Belinda but it was seven years before they settled on 19-year-old Reba Kerfootruba joining their family. He has known Reba since she was a child.

Reba said: 'At first my family thought that what we were doing was not right. They didn't think it was proper for me to be with a man that was already married.

'But they started to come around and now they're happy as they know I am happy.


Having to share him with another woman can be kind of upsetting at times.

'But I try not to get jealous and when it's not my time with Thom I just try to occupy myself by going out friends.

'The baby will have two moms which I'm okay with.'



Mrs Miller said: 'We kind of make jokes about the baby and where he or she will sleep because we've got two separate master suites - in case mommy Reba needs a break then mommy Belinda can have the baby for the night.'

'I'm definitely excited there's going to be a little human part of us, part of the family,' Rev. Miller added.

The couple got close to Ms Kerfoot while volunteering at a soup kitchen and she moved in with them shortly after.

Rev. Miller was a friend of Ms Kerfoot's family and knew her when she was younger but claims he was surprised when they met again and she had become a woman.

Rev. Miller added: 'I've known Reba for a long time, then she moved away and I hadn't seen her for years.

'I caught something because she hugged me and I wanted to keep hugging her and I realised, wow, I'm really appreciating this woman.'

The pair married at Thom's church just seven years after he had the exact same ceremony with Belinda.

Mail Online





No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out