Thursday 2 October 2014

[New post] Jennifer Lopez Admits Diddy Helped Her Life

Jennifer Lopez Admits Diddy Helped Her Life

   
image
P.diddy praised JLO for being a great woman, also for being part of his life. Jlo returned the favour saying she still loves Diddy and she really can’t forget him and she will forever be grateful.
She told Access Hollywood that:
“We spent three years of our lives together,
you know almost every single day,As much
as he roots for me and as proud as he is of
me and of the time we had together, I, I am
just as proud to see what he’s done.Seeing
him involved in Revolt and all the things that he’s done as a business man and still being so true to his music and his art trying to uplift his community in his own way, and
it’s the same thing that I try to do and I feel
like I learned a lot from him coming up, watching him,He gave me so many cues and taught me so many things,’ I’ll always be grateful to him for that and I love that he can be so supportive of me so many years later and that there’s still so much mutual respect, admiration and love there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check This Out